Replacement for GPz

John Soliday johnsoliday at msn.com
Tue Oct 23 06:51:30 PDT 2007

Just my $0.02 worth about altitude.  It is amazing how quickly my GPZ loses
power as I go up in altitude.  With a passenger on the road to Mount Evans I
thought I was running out of gas and actually switched to reserve only to
find it was just the lack of power from no air and too rich a mixture.  I
think I've really appreciated about my CBR600RR is that although it also
loses some power, due to it's fuel injection, it doesn't lose as much on
that same road.  Life in the mountains remains interesting.

John