Replacement for GPz

Steven Bixby steven at bixbys.net
Tue Oct 23 08:21:57 PDT 2007

Well, we picked up my wife's new Bandit 1250.  I have ridden it
briefly to get some of the early break-in done (for a 50-mile oil
change).   I'm about 6'2" and ... portly.  The bike rides pretty nice
in my book; a few things I'd change, but it's pretty nice.

It has a two-position saddle that is in the lower position from the
factory and it's decent enough for my  5'5" bride, easy for my 6'2"
frame.  I think raising the saddle would be a good idea for me.

I haven't wrung out the engine yet, but it's obviously doing VERY well
in the low-RPM torque department, as it's designed to.

Some photos of the "inspection", hand-over and a cool-down stop on the way home:

http://www.bixbys.net/gsf1250sa