GPZ replacement

Dave Daniels dwaynedaniels at
Tue Oct 23 09:16:48 PDT 2007

  I languished long and hard between the FZ1 and the Bandit before I settled on the Bandit. (2001 model). I would've gone with the FZ1 but couldn't find one in my price range. I believe you sit just a bit more upright on it that the Bandit in stock form. I didn't take a test ride on the FZ1 but the salesmen at Competiton Accesories proclaimed that the FZ1 would be the winner in performance. I doubt it would in torque though. Nice bike though.

Bill Magitz <corbie at> wrote:
  I'm looking to go smaller , slow it down and the big one ~~better gas mileage~~ I'm running rich right now but I rarely see 35 mpg. but if I was looking for an actual close to replacement I like the FZ1 example below

as for going smaller I'm investigating a good mix of gas mileage with long range and of course affordability »»» read : used
so if anybody has a bike that fits that description and wants to sell/trade , contact me !!!
bill m in NJ where its still summer (like)

you @
is available and 170 other free domains.
Sign up at