re - bike stolen, crashed, now what...

schnowz schnowz at localnet.com
Tue Oct 23 16:18:18 PDT 2007

  James, sorry to hear of the ripoff.. hope they catch the bastids
Be careful replacing the iggy switch as there's a resistor in there that
drops the voltage to one of the spark box wires IIRC.
Secondly, a toggles gonna make it even easier to rip, unless you hide it
well..
If the switch is turnable with a screwdriver you could probably put a toggle
in the supply line .

   Pete S