No GPz - The Fastest (and Scariest) Way via the 10 at Rush Hour

Steven Bixby steven at bixbys.net
Sat Sep 1 14:06:04 PDT 2007

I finally looked at the video from home - YouTube is blocked at my office.

Well, as a California rider, this was pretty reasonable.  My only qualms
were about the speed differential at times, and I really prefer NOT to
squeeze by trucks like the rider did a couple times, but otherwise... "eh."

All of my street riding experience comes from living in CA, though, so it's
just SOP here.