low sided my 96, gonna need some parts

Gpz1100 gpz1100 at comcast.net
Sun Sep 2 21:31:43 PDT 2007

Thanks for  the responses guys. I'm actually feeling pretty good all things
considering. After I have full use of my right hand I'm gonna start taking
things apart. I'm not sure what i'm going to do with the front plastics yet
though. Either go stock or do some crazy things to it like projector
headlights or such. We'll see. Money will be the deciding factor.

Thanks for the support.

Dave