carb sync done...

1KPerDay 1kperday at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 19:05:33 PDT 2007

Got it done... first time in 22K miles. The sync was a piece of cake.
I used the motion pro mercury carb sticks without the restrictors and
it worked fine, even up to 4K rpm. Getting the vac line off and the
carb sync hose on #2 carb was a royal PITA, though.  8-O

So much so that I'm considering just capping it and the petcock nipple
and just running the bike on prime from now on until I get a gravity
fed petcock... bad idea?

BTW #1 was WAY off... it was pulling like 2x as much Hg as the others.
Easy peasy.

Getting that vac line back on #2 is going to be a stone cold beeyatch,
though.  Any tips?

--
Utah Jeff
'96 SheePz1100