Shifting Fixes??

scapco at ecentral.com scapco at ecentral.com
Fri Sep 7 10:56:33 PDT 2007

Terry,

I think you answered your own question.  I would guess it's
the oil you're using.  Are you using a lighter weight oil
vs a heavier one?  I use 20-50wt and the shifting never
gets notchy.  Back in the day, my old Yammie FJ was this
way until I went to a heavier weight synthetic which
noticeably improved the shifting and the oil consumption.
The manual shows 20-50wt is a recommended weight.

Charles S. - 2.5 weeks until the Burlington Bash

Terry Packer asked: