Poor thing

Jerry Clair darkclarity2k at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 8 05:34:40 PDT 2007

That frame is pretty strong but, always bends when dropped.
the hard part is the little ear on the main frame. If it gets bent back
a tad, it throws it all off... I know -the hard way.
How you doing Rickard!
Jerry

Rickard Olsson <richie at webhackande.se> wrote: Jerry Clair wrote:

> What happened to the instrument cluster?

It's been down on the left side and the rearview mirror pushed the steel
frame in a bit. Don't ask me how I know this, but it's pretty easy to
fix by just bending it back (with the top fairing off). :-)

> Gawd, why stretch a Geeper? idiot!

I'm guessing he wanted to partake in the rural quarter-mile racing
circuit. I got a friend in Lynchburg doing that with a once standard
Suzuki Bandit. He started just tying the front down, last I heard he had
a full stretch swing arm and a nox kit. The Geeper is pretty fast off
the mark, especially if you play with the sprocket ratios a bit.

     / Richie