plastic ID? Pictures!!!

Robinson, Art (ON15) art.robinson at
Tue Sep 11 08:01:49 PDT 2007

This looks like a really neat tool. Thanks for pointing me to it. 

I've heard that a Weller style soldering tool can also be used and it
does come with a variety of bits, but this looks like it would be a lot
easier to use.

Art in TO

-----Original Message-----
From: William K Denton [mailto:wkdenton at] 
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2007 10:05 AM
To: GPz List
Subject: Re: plastic ID? Pictures!!!


Yes, it is called (!) a plastic welder.   See

Bill in Yardley, PA
wkdenton at
'96 GPz1100

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "John Soliday" <johnsoliday at>

> Is there a special tool to do this with I assume ?
> John

More information about the GPZList mailing list