plastic ID/welding

Wouter wouter158 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 11 09:14:52 PDT 2007

I used a simple weller station Iron. I can weld metal too but plastic is
much simplier.
It is not difficult you must get some feeling with the plastic so it will
melt together. To hot the plastic will 'burn out' Not really flames but the
chemical structere changed. Then it will break soon.
Too cold, you only stick it together and it will become loose some day. If
you try it you see it quick enough.

Wouter
(the Netherlands)