Be careful out there folks!

Robinson, Art (ON15) art.robinson at
Wed Sep 12 10:47:50 PDT 2007

It's amazing that the rider is all in one piece. It looks weirdly
artificial the way he's attached to the truck after punching his head
through the panel. It is horribly graphic!

Art in TO

-----Original Message-----
From: Jerry Clair [mailto:darkclarity2k at]
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2007 1:42 PM
To: Kawasaki GPZ1100 discussion
Subject: Re: Be careful out there folks!

This went around here at work, we had fewer pictures so, many
thought it was fake. Thanks Julian, I'll resend it to the guys.
Note; that the bike is in the fast lane median while the truck
and rider in the opposite lane.

Julian Solomensky <jsolo at> wrote: This came through on the
concours forum,,14778.0.html

Graphic content.  (not the adult type either)

Best regards,
 Julian                            mailto:jsolo at