And so it goes.........

Julian Solomensky jsolo at solo-tek.com
Thu Sep 13 10:34:09 PDT 2007

Stopped by the place I got the new bike from to pick up some special order parts.

While waiting, took a peek in their used area.  What do I find???

My beloved pig  (yes, some of you have feminine names for your bikes, I refer to them by animal names)  The new one is called the 'kaw' - because of its girth and rear end size :)

Anyways, they're asking $1995 for it, I suspect they'll likely let it go for ~$1300-1500.  It has already marked its space on the floor with some oil.  I would have thought they'd sell it to some wholesaler to part out on ebay, but guess they're going to try to get rid of it as a whole first.

I'm still going through some withdrawal.. But in time the new kaw will take place of the old pig.

PS they still have one non abs model left, and an st1300/fjr1300.

--
Best regards,
 Julian                            mailto:jsolo at solo-tek.com