EoS reminder

dominatr37 dominatr37 at optonline.net
Mon Sep 17 12:01:56 PDT 2007

Just a final reminder for those on the fence or interested, thsi friday is
the LIMELongriders "End of Summer, No Bummer '07" event in beautiful Lake
George , NY . Its a 3 day event , we are all staying at the Tiki hotel on
main street, and the Lake George Balloon festival is this weekend also, so
its a going to be  great time for all, and all are welcome to join us. Info
can be found here

Ralph L. Angelo Jr.
Author of "Help! they're all out to get me!
The motorcyclists guide to surviving the everyday world."
ISBN# 1-4137-6187-9
Check out
LIMELongriders NEW site;