EoS reminder

dominatr37 dominatr37 at optonline.net
Mon Sep 17 12:01:56 PDT 2007

Just a final reminder for those on the fence or interested, thsi friday is
the LIMELongriders "End of Summer, No Bummer '07" event in beautiful Lake
George , NY . Its a 3 day event , we are all staying at the Tiki hotel on
main street, and the Lake George Balloon festival is this weekend also, so
its a going to be  great time for all, and all are welcome to join us. Info
can be found here
http://www.limelongriders.info/end_of_summer,_no_bummer.htm

Ralph L. Angelo Jr.
Author of "Help! they're all out to get me!
The motorcyclists guide to surviving the everyday world."
ISBN# 1-4137-6187-9
http://helptheyreallouttogetme.com
Check out
LIMELongriders NEW site;