Jeffrey Markham automan25 at
Tue Sep 18 21:10:22 PDT 2007

I've bought two sets of tires from They have the best prices that I've been able to find.
Jeffrey R. Markham
Digital Designer

----- Original Message ----
From: dominatr37 <dominatr37 at>
To: schnowz <schnowz at>; gpzlist at
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2007 6:04:15 PM
Subject: Re: TIRES

<<How are the Bridgestone BT020's traction/wear wise
Ralph don't you use them?>>

hey Pete. I love them. I also buy my tires from They
are always the cheapest when I price match. I just had a brand new set of
BT-021's mounted on the Geeper a few weeks back and haven't been riding it
much as I've been racking up the miles on the YZF (Broke 70,000 a few weeks
back on it) The BT-0's always give me great mileage (Like about 11K a set )
I have nothing bad at all to say about them. they hold very well , and wear

Ralph L. Angelo Jr.
Author of "Help! they're all out to get me!
The motorcyclists guide to surviving the everyday world."
ISBN# 1-4137-6187-9
Check out
LIMELongriders NEW site;