Starting button

Terry Packer packertl2 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 19 20:45:29 PDT 2007

Jay

I had a similar problem on the left - mysteriously
lost the horn button. I didn't locate a parts bike on
the list so I looked at some bikes and found out the
controls are common to many Kawasaki models. On EBay I
was able to buy a left switch assembly affordably.
Actually, I think the plugs might have been slightly
different etc. So I just transferred the horn button
guts to my assembly. With a little patience you'll
almost certainly find what you need at a price that
works.

Terry Packer
CA