turn signal rubber

Dave King oldfr8dog at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 23 06:16:15 PDT 2007

I got a pair of them a couple of months ago from the local Kawasaki dealer.  I don't remember the exact cost but they were around $10-15, not much more than you're going to pay just for shipping if you find them on ebay.

Bill Magitz <corbie at verizonmail.com> wrote:  Hi All , looks like I need a new rubber section on my left side front turn signal. Does anybody have spares to sell ?? If not is the whole assembly interchangeable with other motorcycles since I will hunt e-bay for a replacement. thanks much y'all.
Bill M he of the droopy , wires exposed left signaler :-)

you @ usa.com
is available and 170 other free domains.
Sign up at www.mail.com