ow

Marilyn Mason masonjs at nrtco.net
Mon Sep 24 14:00:18 PDT 2007

> Hmmmmm. Divining rod?

Could use that lad to find a spot for a well with good water at my cottage.
The well I put in last year has water full of sulphur & iron.  The bathroom
smells worse after some one has a shower than if they had a shit.

Had to buy a new battery today.  Looks like I'm averaging 3 seasons per
battery.  The old one would light up the bike when it was hot but not if it
had been sitting over night.  I guess the old one will be a starter battery
for Marilyn's Honda 9.9 hp outboard motor.