Gettin' Ready for the Burlington Bash

scapco at ecentral.com scapco at ecentral.com
Tue Sep 25 20:12:22 PDT 2007

I'll be there.  I'm sitting in my cousins house near
Kennebunkport BSing.  Had a great dinner last night at my
aunt and uncles house in Worcester and another tonight on
Kennebunk.  The weather so far has been awesome and mid
80's.  I'm heading north tomorrow (Wednesday) along the
Maine coast.  Good news is that my luggage made it in one
piece.  Rob, I brought some Hatch green chili for you and
a jar of salsa from the Durango diner.  ;-)

Charles S. - On the road in a frickin PT Cruiser????