Throttle cable routing?

Dave King oldfr8dog at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 27 07:21:46 PDT 2007

  .... Then, out of their van
climbs one of my MC safety instructors - he normally flies a chopper for
them but it was on some kind of loan to Belgium so he'd gotten
re-assigned to traffic duty temporarily. Then /another/ officer started
talking about his VFR and comparing it to the GPZ and that pretty much
left the third guy standing out on the road, all alone with his laser
gun and no backup from his colleagues. I also got a few tips on good
roads where they never bother to rig speed traps. :-)

/ Richie

  Man, you just gotta love Europe.  That just wouldn't happen here in the states.  Dave in E. Tenn.