A new bike has moved in, the GPZ needs to move out.

Chuck Driscoll cdriscol2001 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 1 08:32:18 PDT 2008

Gang,
The good news/bad news thing.
Good first, I got a 2006 KLR 650 this weekend. Sweet
bike, only 4200 miles on it, and more suitable to my
current situtation. Got a good buy on it, too.
Now for the bad, Black Gypsy will need to move on. I
am letting you guys know first. Many of you saw the
shape she was in last summer. I have replaced the
scratched pipe, and removed the trashed lowers, she is
naked on the bottom. There is still a lot of scratches
on the upper, the mirror and the clutch lever, but
that is all cosmetic. She now has street cred...
I am installing fresh clutch plates and brake pads,
and she will be completely rideable. I will provide
pics if anyone is interested. Asking $2250, but will
cut a deal to lister.
Email or call me on 406 410-1656. If no interest by
the weekend, I will advertise locally.
I still plan on being a lister, cuz you are great
guys, and I still have a Kawasaki.
Chuck

Chuck Driscoll

"...a root word of technology, techne, originally meant 'art.'
The ancient Greeks never separated art from manufacture in their minds, and so never developed separate words for them."
- Robert M. Pirsig, Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance