Good and bad

Jonathon Jay annihilator1100 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 4 10:22:10 PDT 2008

Just want to throw out again that I have some of that cosmetic stuff 4 sale if anyone is thinking of buying her. O perhaps Chuck wants to grab it all for a song and sell it with his bike? Just trying to lighten my load.

Regards- Jonathon Jay "Cynicism is an unpleasant way of telling the truth." - Lillian Hellman> Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 08:09:46 -0700> From: cdriscol2001 at yahoo.com> Subject: Good and bad> To: 1kperday at gmail.com; davidebeard at comcast.net; gpzlist at micapeak.com; oldfr8dog at yahoo.com; automan25 at yahoo.com; majordad at carolina.rr.com; blackgpz at rochester.rr.com; schnowz at localnet.com; spauldingd at hotmail.com> > Gang,> The good news/bad news thing. > Good first, I am recovered from knee surgery, and can> ride again. So I went out and got a 2006 KLR 650 this> weekend. Sweet bike, only 4200 miles on it, and more> suitable to my current situtation. Got a good buy on> it, too.> Now for the bad, Black Gypsy, my GPZ will need to move> on. I am letting you guys know first. Many of you saw> the shape she was in last summer. I have replaced the> scratched pipe, and removed the trashed lowers, she is> naked on the bottom. (I like my bikes like I like my> women;->.> There is still a lot of scratches on the upper, the> mirror and the clutch lever, but that is all cosmetic.> She now has street cred... > I am installing fresh clutch plates and brake pads,> and she will be completely rideable. The tires only> have 800 miles since I put them on just before the> Fandango last year. I will provide pics if anyone is> interested. Asking $2250, but will cut a deal to a> lister.> Email or call me on 406 410-1656. If no interest by> the next week or so, I will advertise locally. > I still plan on being a lister, cuz you are great> guys, and I still have a Kawasaki, damnit.> Chuck> > Chuck Driscoll> > "...a root word of technology, techne, originally meant 'art.' > The ancient Greeks never separated art from manufacture in their minds, and so never developed separate words for them."> - Robert M. Pirsig, Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance> > > ____________________________________________________________________________________> You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. > http://tc.deals.yahoo.com/tc/blockbuster/text5.com