Good and bad

S Young sid.young at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 21:57:13 PDT 2008

Add me as another owner (older B2 model)... I'm about to get it registered
next week or the week after, just got my GPz900R registered if you are
interested, here are the pictures of it.

http://www.freewebs.com/sid_young/gpz900r/GPz900R%2DAfter%2Drebuild%2D001%2D35.jpg
http://www.freewebs.com/sid_young/gpz900r/GPz900R%2DAfter%2Drebuild%2D002%2D35.jpg
http://www.freewebs.com/sid_young/gpz900r/GPz900R%2DAfter%2Drebuild%2D003%2D35.jpg

I'm thinking that one day I might do the 1100 in the ELR1000 colour scheme
as it is currently a burgundy color (nicely done but not as good as the
original).

So if you ll sell up then us "old school" enthusiasts will still be around
;)

Sid

--

Visit Sid's
"Classic Japanese Motorcycle Restoration Site"