Good and bad

Chuck Driscoll cdriscol2001 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 6 08:43:25 PDT 2008

Guys,
Well I still live between Yellowstone and Glacier NP.s
with 10 acres of woods open to anyone with a tent.
Modest facilities avialable, such as a grill and
refer. And the price can't be beat. I would be proud
to show you guys some cool mountain passes and river
roads too. Could be a great ride together, and a
chance for me to repay some kindness shown to me last
summer.
Chuck
Sid, I have always lusted after one of those bikes,
sweet pictures, enjoy with pride.
> > +1!

Chuck Driscoll

"...a root word of technology, techne, originally meant 'art.'
The ancient Greeks never separated art from manufacture in their minds, and so never developed separate words for them."
- Robert M. Pirsig, Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance