Good and bad

Simon White swhite at consultant.com
Sun Apr 6 18:13:00 PDT 2008

Nice job on the GPz9!  My first "big" bike was a GPz750, and it was fantastic.  The 9's had a (well-deserved) reputation for many years, and coould probably still hold their own in the right hands.

Great looking bike.

Simon
'95 GPz1100 - It's big, it's blue, it's quick.
Melbourne, Australia
Life is the flower for which love is the honey..

--
Want an e-mail address like mine?