eBay Motors: Kawasaki : GPz1100 ZX1100E1 (item 260227583914 endtimeApr-12-08 17:44:17 PDT)

dominatr37 dominatr37 at optonline.net
Sun Apr 6 19:58:00 PDT 2008

<<Well, look at that.  That bike belongs to Kim Shockey.  Kim was a list
regular, and might still be subscribed, but I haven't heard from him in
quite some time.  He completed an Ironbutt Saddlesore 1000 mile ride on that
bike.  I spent some time with Kim and his son when we drove/rode together
out to Colorado.  Can't say I like the color.

Dave in Des Moines>>

I remember Kim posting to the list. Wow!

Ralph L. Angelo Jr.
Author of "Help! they're all out to get me!
The motorcyclists guide to surviving the everyday world."
ISBN# 1-4137-6187-9
http://helptheyreallouttogetme.com
Check out
LIMELongriders NEW site;