lime green

Jerry Clair darkclarity2k at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 9 21:07:31 PDT 2008

Sorry man, I got to take a shot here Rob.

Maybe the cop figured you were late to therapy? Geek Green!

Rob Schwartz <coldinvt at gmavt.net> wrote: Just gotta' love sleepers.  I love my buddy's favorite saying, "If it isn't
fast, make it shiny."

I'm all about minimal flash with maximum dash.  Flying under the radar is
key!  Like passing a radar-aiming (over the hood, shootout style) officer on
the hard-bagged, stock-piped VFR in my "safety geek green" Aerostich at an
indicated 114mph and he didn't even flinch.  Not a glance, nothing.   :wow:
=8-0