lime green

Simon White swhite at consultant.com
Wed Apr 9 21:10:09 PDT 2008

Well, it's not a muscle car by any stretch of the imagination, but I'm picking this up on Thursday afternoon.  Not fast, perhaps, but it doesn't have to slow down for the corners, either.  My friends keep asking if I'm having a mid life crisis, but if I could have afforded one when they came out I'd have had it 15 years ago.

I'd been looking for one for a while, but this snuck up on me.  Placed a low bid on eBay, and no one else tried, so here I am.  I'll see it for the first time when I collect it, which is nervewracking.  Still, it looks good, and sounds well looked after.  Wait and see!

Simon.

--
Want an e-mail address like mine?