lime green

The Masons masonjs at nrtco.net
Thu Apr 10 07:08:00 PDT 2008

Well my Lime Green filly with a pair of wide back stripes down the hood and
trunk deck was a '70.5 (2nd body style) Zed 28 (not a girly Zee 28) Camaro.
Factory 360 hp it was quick 411 rear end but it wasn't fast ~115mph and I
was out of motor.  Had  a '49 Jag saloon as well, bought it when I was an
insurnce adjuster (paid out a $400.00 mechanics lien on it).  I made nearly
a years wages when I sold it.  Insurance companies and banks didn't pay
well.