lime green

Dave Daniels dwaynedaniels at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 10 16:59:03 PDT 2008

No doubt about it. I still remember the cop who showed up at the scene of the accident commenting on how cool the interior "used" to look. Prizm tape was way cool.

David Beard <davidebeard at comcast.net> wrote:  I can attest to this. That Buick was wicked fast. I think all the prism
tape you put inside added a few ponies ;-)