Idiot Season

1KPerDay 1kperday at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 08:24:27 PDT 2008

bicyclists are a special breed of moron. No offense meant to any
here... some of my best friends are cyclists. Not that there's
anything wrong with that. etc. :D

Some of the best roads here are frequently choked with herds of
slow-moving, selfish 2-wheelers like bicyclists and harley riders and
goldwingers. LOL

At least the harleys and goldwings pay road/use taxes... cyclists just
FEEL entitled. Skinny bastards.

--
Utah Jeff
'96 SheePz1100