Idiot Season

Dave Spaulding spauldingd at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 15 12:02:32 PDT 2008

I bet motorcyclists in general make safer bicyclists.  We know the risks and
should know how to stay out of trouble.  Practically every motorcycle racer
rides a bicycle to stay in shape.  Jay is right, dust off that bicycle and
use it when you can.  With the cost of gas, you can probably buy a new one
for the price of a tank of gas in your average Ford Explorer.