Southern Ohio Run

Dave Daniels dwaynedaniels at
Wed Apr 16 18:33:10 PDT 2008

I'm thinking it's a little early to be getting very excited yet. This time of year, you never know when it's gonna rain.

Jerry Clair <darkclarity2k at> wrote:  Please, post your Ideas. The Dark sinophillac and Pete want late may, early june....Jim M, James K, Bill M and the brothers Dave and Dave need to toss out dates.

Hey Dave...Ohio state has Lookers too! Ohio U in Athens rocks too.
My valykre bud at work recomends it.
We could do the museum the slice our way south to the river.
The question is SR 555 or 536. both are killer. or pick our own

The Masons wrote: When is this fracas to take place?