Ohio or indy?

Dave Daniels dwaynedaniels at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 16 18:34:31 PDT 2008

I guess if people want to, I can do June, but not the last weekend of June. Family reunion.

David Beard <davidebeard at comcast.net> wrote:  I can probably make it any time from June till September. August has
been fairly miserable the last couple of years, but then June can be
pretty wet. I like dry curves better than wet ones (well...maybe I
should qualify that). :-P

Dave B