Mariettta

Dave Daniels dwaynedaniels at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 17 19:12:35 PDT 2008

Go to mapquest and look for Marietta, OH. Zoom in farily close and click on aerial image in the top right hand corner. Now check out that very mountainous terrain. Dang, it's gonna be fun! I used to be in the Air Force Band and we toured over in that area extensively. I still have the eebeejeebeez thinking about taking those hairpin corners in that big tour bus. Whoah! Check out highway 26 going northeast away from Marietta. Looks like a possibility.