Ohio or indy?

schnowz schnowz at localnet.com
Thu Apr 17 21:08:24 PDT 2008

  If Jim goes, make sure to bring your rainsuits..
I already booked my vacation at work for May and was planning leaving CT for
Ohio and then down thru KY etc leaving 5/17 and returning memorial Day.
  I could probably rearrange the date if it's early June. I gotta know soon
though..
  Originally I was going to do backroads to the Ozarks but will not have
enough time in a week to hit all the roads i originally planned.
   A couple of sources for Motels, I prefer the Mom and Pop types where you
park the bike outside the room and are cheap.
http://www.motelguide.com/
Another good source is the Dialup version of Yahoo Maps. Plug in a
destination,  Hit Travel/Transportation then Hotels
http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?name=&q1=Marietta+oh&addr=&state=&csz=Marietta%2C+OH%2C+United+States&ds=n&uzip=45750&mag=4&desc=&country=US&dma=597&cat=trav&resize=l&trf=0&lat=39.423042&lon=-81.460337&mlt=39.423042&mln=-81.460337&rezoom=1&.intl=us&addrtype=12&compass=&BFKey=ho
You can also do it thru Yahoo yellow pages and the hit distance on the Tab

  Pete Staniforth