Ohio Rally >>

Bill Magitz corbie at verizonmail.com
Fri Apr 18 16:07:54 PDT 2008

Hmmmmm that's too funny Dave,  not yet but you know I will , Bloomington is a Big College town so the odds were dead on 100% I'd find a cheap used CD shop Marietta I'm unfamiliar with but who knows what we will find.  When I travel I look for three things CD shops , used book stores and Local Beer.  And I've been known to hit the local Motorcycle dealers too

you @ usa.com
is available and 170 other free domains.
Sign up at www.mail.com