Tire thread time

Tom Wheeler the74impala at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 19 09:49:00 PDT 2008

I will stay with the AVON line, Azaro ST.  Do you have wider rims?  Did you purposely go with the wider ones?  The 170's do well.

http://www.avon-tyres.co.uk/motorcycle/?page=fitment&method=fitments&manufacturer=38&id=892&model=1100&year=1996

Everyone I have talked to says stay with the same front and rear.  Others may have found different, but I have been very happy.

Tom
KentuckyLaserDentist.com
Louisville