Tire thread time

Jerry Clair darkclarity2k at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 19 13:01:12 PDT 2008

I can not seem to get a good tire spec for this best.
The owner said, the dealer put the 180s on.
I see specs ranging from 170-190
I'm lucky I maded it home.
Pictures forth coming

S hampson <shampson at beeb.net> wrote: Jerry I thought the zx11 had a 190 rear not a 185. Unless your putting new
shoes on the Gpz before you sell.

I have had the Avon Storm St's on good in wet or dry and I got 8000 miles
before a puncture in both front and rear, I'd say they were good for 9000
miles.

I went for Bridgestone BT020 front and rear this time, I have not really
done much wet riding on them but they are far better than the Avon's in the
dry, Turn in's a lot quicker as well.

Steve