c'mon now

Bill Magitz corbie at verizonmail.com
Thu Apr 24 14:00:29 PDT 2008

Really , the Nighthawk can't be this bad can it ??  My son told me he doesn't want me to pick him from school anymore on the Nighthawk. I asked him why and he said " It's kind of embarrassing , Dad " so I asked him to clarify he said " well it's not like it's a real motorcycle , Dad " so I said what do you mean. he said " Dad , It sounds like one of those electric carts at Walmart , you know the ones that handicap people use"  OUCH !!

On the plus side he has now stop complaining about the D+D's on the GPZ.

bill m - slowing down on the Nighthawk  ( keeps me outta trouble and is a fine commuter )

you @ usa.com
is available and 170 other free domains.
Sign up at www.mail.com