c'mon now

dominatr37 dominatr37 at optonline.net
Fri Apr 25 09:41:32 PDT 2008

<<Most who have them do. Great bikes. Just a little... vanilla.>>

I had a friend who had one, an 83. That bike actually was dangerous I
remember seeing his frame flex wjhen he changed lanes. Half the bike was in
one lane the other half in another weirdest thing I ever saw. We talked him
into getting rid of that after that happened. But all in all they are fine
motorcycles. Very vanilla but definitely great commuter bikes.

Ralph L. Angelo Jr.
Author of "Help! they're all out to get me!
The motorcyclists guide to surviving the everyday world."
ISBN# 1-4137-6187-9
http://helptheyreallouttogetme.com
Check out
LIMELongriders NEW site;