online manual

Ped pedmail at dbmail.dk
Sun Apr 27 21:42:51 PDT 2008

Barblan skrev:

> PS. Have you solved your gasket problem?

Hi George,

Only partly. Someone adviced me to use a particular number of LockTite
on the oil plug itself and chemical metal (Plastic Padding) on the
outside of the stub. It works great. No oil leak whatsoever. The
particular LockTite number should enable a fairly easy removal of the
oil plug for oil change, so with a little luck this workaround could be
repeated forever. If I ever get to the point where the engine needs a
major overhaul I will of course fit another oil pan.

Ped
'96 "Black Stealth" GPZ
Denmark