GPZ Frame Sliders

John Soliday johnsoliday at msn.com
Mon Apr 28 09:27:37 PDT 2008

Has anybody mounted frame sliders on your GPZ (95 flavor).  I know you would
have to cut a hole in the fairing more than likely and would like any
feedback.  Since I tipped mine a few weeks back and I was riding with a
somewhat crazed passenger (who leaned the wrong way several times) I’m
thinking it would be cheap insurance for the future.  Also, thanks to the
list for the recommendation of Rotella T.  I switched to it this weekend and
the bike seems to like it fine shift feel wise at least.

John (bought it two years ago with 468 miles and we’re now up to a whopping
2500!)