ebay part , is it any good

S hampson shampson at beeb.net
Tue Apr 29 12:49:50 PDT 2008

I have the muzzy block plates, complete with gaskets. There on now. I blocked the airbox hole and carb vacuum pipes with plugs.

My bikes done 26000 and I think this must have been the 1st time the valves have been adjusted.
The worst were num 1 & 4 exhausts 0.07 0.12 and 0.8 0.10 which is way out of spec.

All done now but to be honest I cant tell any difference in the engine running or sound.

Steve