Temp Gauge

pselsberry at comcast.net pselsberry at comcast.net
Thu Aug 7 06:46:40 PDT 2008

Congrats on the bike - what was already stated about the temp gauge is good to go, just run it one day static and make sure that your fan comes on with the needle about halfway.
I couldn't find anyone making mirror extensions or spacers for the GPZ, so I bought some Black Delrin off ebay and made some myself 1.5" spacers.
They came out pretty good and give a better view behind me.
All I did was trace the outline of the mirror base and had it cut on a water jet, you can even cut the delrin with a bandsaw also.
Good luck and good riding.

Paul in MD
--
Paul S. Elsberry