should the horn work even if it's not bolted down?

Dave Daniels dwaynedaniels at
Thu Aug 7 15:52:58 PDT 2008

I don't think it needs to be bolted down since it has both hot and ground wires attached to it. Correct me if I'm wrong.

1KPerDay <1kperday at> wrote:  like if it's just hanging from the wires? Or does it have to be
grounded via the metal mounting bolt or something? I just noticed that
my horn isn't working since I had that bracket off to "fix" the forks.
Another thing I screwed up, apparently. *rolling my eyes*

Utah Jeff
'96 SheePz1100