should the horn work even if it's not bolted down?

scapco at ecentral.com scapco at ecentral.com
Fri Aug 8 10:48:56 PDT 2008

Mark,

Head to southwest Colorado.  The area around Durango,
Silverton, Telluride is awesome.  Depending on where you
come from there is great riding to get there and back.
Most places are motorcycle friendly so you won't have any
issues.  Feel free to e-mail me offline.

Weatherwise, you can get anywhere from cool sunny days to
winter blizzards after Labor day.  I once crashed in a
blizzard on Monarch pass the weekend after Labor Day and
rode back over Wolf Creek Pass in the same.  Also have
ridden in perfect weather that same time frame.  I'm hoping
to do a weekend on my WR450 on the high passes after Labor
day weather permitting so I'm counting on some good weather
myself.

BTW, I am planning on hosting another Durango Fandango next
summer for those who might be interested.  Probably same
time late June to early July.  However, the Scappaticci
hotel is now under new ownership, LOL!!

Charles S.