throttle response

Dave Daniels dwaynedaniels at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 8 20:56:52 PDT 2008

Take the seat off and make sure the vent tube coming from under the gas tank is not blocked. Mine was being pinched by the seat once causing the same phenomenon.

David & Lisa Mulhollen <dlmulhollen at verizon.net> wrote:  Ok.. like i said in my introduction I'm knew to the whole sportbike/cruser, so that being said, when I rev the engine and release the throttle my rpms stay up and drop slowly.

I'm not sure if this is the way it is suppose to be or not? I have noticed that when shifting quickly it acts like I'm holding the throttle as I release my clutch, causing the bike to lurch foward.

thanks
david