throttle response

dominatr37 dominatr37 at
Sat Aug 9 05:43:40 PDT 2008

<<That is a vacuum leak for sure. Check the lines, spray WD-40 or starting
fluid [careful with that stuff]
 on the manifold boots etc. Air is getting in the system some where.
Inspect the cable engagement / free play too.

actually I had the same problem on my YZF600 recently and it was not a
vacuum leak but that the carbs were getting gummed up and needed a cleaning.
One sonic/chem bath cleaning later they are good as new and the bike is as
responsive as ever now

Ralph L. Angelo Jr.
Author of "Help! they're all out to get me!
The motorcyclists guide to surviving the everyday world."
ISBN# 1-4137-6187-9
Check out
LIMELongriders NEW site;