Tank Range?

Dave Daniels dwaynedaniels at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 9 16:32:26 PDT 2008

No doubt. Your bike runs so rich Bill it's no wonder.

Bill Magitz <corbie at verizonmail.com> wrote:
effing great just freeking marvelous now that is news to me I'm happy that now I've reached 140 miles to reserve and have to ride like a wimpy-ass liddle pussy to get that. man I need to fix the carbs...........................

> <> archive of previous mailing list Q&A, so I'll ask again.
>
> Q: On average, how far do you go before you hit your reserve? How far have
> you pushed it into the reserve?
>
> Last week I hit the reserve at precisely 200 miles, but when I filled up it
> only took 4.1 gallons... seems like a large reserve, and it makes me nervous
> because the gas needle goes down to E, yet I apparently still have at least
> a gallon or more in there.>>
>
> The reserve is 1 1/2 gallons. Depending on how I ride the bike I
> hit between about 180 and 200.
>

> Ralph L. Angelo Jr.
> Author of "Help! they're all out to get me!
> The motorcyclists guide to surviving the everyday world."
> ISBN# 1-4137-6187-9
> http://helptheyreallouttogetme.com
> Check out
> LIMELongriders NEW site;
> http://LIMELongriders.info

you @ usa.com
is available and 170 other free domains.
Sign up at www.mail.com